Multiple LFMConfig.js

Feb 22, 2012 at 12:17 AM

This is a a good solution for those in office 365. i have downloaded this and started using it and its working as expected . I want to know is it possible to change name of LFMConfig.js to  something else or upload multiple LFMConfig.js. I know i can have different if condition inside LFMConfig.js  based on site url but there is a fear of someonw will do accedential overwrite  others code .   as in my case we have different developer and owner of different sub site is same site collection. 

Coordinator
Feb 22, 2012 at 4:11 AM

Hello,

I am currently looking for a solution allowing as many js files you want. I keep you posted about that.

Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the name LFMConfig.js to something else, since this is connected with the custom action that we use with this solution. Nevertheless, I send you an update in the next week or two.

br,

patrick

Coordinator
Mar 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM
Edited Mar 17, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Hello,

please have a look at this project (http://jcp.codeplex.com). This is the first step for supporting your use cases. I have still to work on it to cover your scenario completely. Nevertheless, check the project out. I will update LFMF accordingly to use JCP as root solution.

br,

patrick

Mar 17, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Thanks plamber . this will really help me even others.